PICNIC THEME IDEAS
Picnic parties are a great way to get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air alongside some good company, especially in the summertime. This summer party theme is perfect for any casual or special occasion.That said, there are plenty of ways in which you can enhance the overall experience, turning a traditional picnic into a trendy picnic party your guests won’t forget. Read on to discover some of our favorite ideas for throwing a picnic themed party.
WHAT TO SERVE AT A PICNIC PARTY
Let’s talk about food, this is after all what makes this a picnic and not just a day at the park!
What you serve all depends on the vibe of your picnic. You can keep it simple with snacks like a charcuterie box or go all out with sushi rolls, sandwiches, and different salads. Keep in mind, foods that can be enjoyed cold or at room temperature are ideal.
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich. Skip the chicken salad, and make chickpea salad instead! …
- Best Egg Salad. When I say “best,” I mean it. …
- Vegetarian Club Sandwich. You won’t miss the meat in this vegan riff on a club sandwich! …
- Fresh Spring Rolls. How do you eat peanut noodles without utensils?
Serving your drinks in unique cups and glassware can be another way to bring your theme to life and make your picnic more fun.
HERE ARE THE COMPLETE LIST OF SOME BEST PICNIC THEME IDEAS
- Around-the-States Picnic Themes
- Red, White and Blue
- Block party
- Water Picnic Themes
- Just for Fun Picnic Themes
- Mardi Gras
- Christmas in July
- International Food-Based Picnic Themes
- Daytona 500
- Activity-Based Picnic Themes
- Water Games
- Outdoor Theater
- Adult Picnic Themes
- Hawaiian Luau
- Summer Camp
- Kid-Friendly Picnic Themes